Mr Hummus :)
– 225 g chickpeas from the jar or can
– 4 tablespoons of tahini or good peanut butter without palm oil
– lemon juice
– 90 ml olive oil or sesame oil (especially if used peanut butter, not tahini), also linseed oil for dr Budwig’s diet works well
– 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
– salt (not necessary – chickpeas already salted)
– spices to taste – cumin, sweet or smoked pepper
Drain the chickpeas, keep the water in which it was soaked, blend the ingredients, you can start with a smaller amount of oil – 45 ml (3 tablespoons), only gradually, if the consistency is too thick, add more healthy fat or a little “chickpea juice”. Put the paste into a bowl, sprinkle with black cumin seeds or toasted sesame or sunflower seeds.
We cut vegetables into thick bars – peppers, celery, carrots, kohlrabi, dip them in hummus and eat them with taste.