Vege shake, do it!
Vege shake doesn’t sound weird anymore. But can you prepare a delicious shake that will cover our demand for nutrients and give you a boost of energy after terning? The cocktail is tasty but at the same time simple to prepare and easily digestible. It has cocoa that will improve our well-being and dehulled hemp seeds and a filling banana. A soft date will sweeten the shake and turn it up, and cherry oil will give it an almond scent. In this way, a prepared liquid meal is digested in less time, and our digestive system uses less energy to process it. A vege shake prepared this way gives us a feeling of satiety for a long time. All this combined with active training will only work out for you. Physical activity – an article (here) is necessary for each of us, so remember your loved ones. Immobility accelerates the decrease in physical performance, and also impairs glucose tolerance and disrupts the mineral balance of our bones3.
Vegan cocktail – or vegan shake
– 20 g hemp protein Ol’Vita
– 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder (or carob powder)
– 2 soft dates (not necessary but tasty)
– 500 ml rice or almond drink (with the simplest composition possible, it can be enriched with calcium)
– 1 banana without skin (for those who like sweet taste, after training you can give up to 1.5: D)
– ½ peeled avocado
– 1 teaspoon cherry seed oil Ol’Vita (will give a beautiful almond smell)
– Ol’Vita dehulled hemp seeds for decoration
A method of preparing:
Vegan cocktail – or vegan shake: put in a blender and mix until smooth. For drinking at home, decorate with hulled hemp seeds and cocoa powder, if you take to training – pour into a water bottle. We shake before drinking.